Definition of red-blooded in English:
(Of a man) vigorous or virile, especially in having strong heterosexual appetites: he was attracted to her, as any red-blooded male would be
More example sentences
- What red-blooded guy wouldn't want to trade places with him?
- When you think about it how could a straight, red-blooded man possibly resist the easy pickings of a good wedding reception?
- It seems that these sentiments aren't echoed by all of Australia's red-blooded men.
- Example sentences
- Despite its reputation for red-bloodedness it is the more obedient car.
- Vehemence is present in our anti-Americanism but little red-bloodedness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia