Definition of red-blooded in English:
(Of a man) vigorous or virile, especially in having strong heterosexual appetites: he was attracted to her, as any red-blooded male would be
More example sentences
- What red-blooded guy wouldn't want to trade places with him?
- When you think about it how could a straight, red-blooded man possibly resist the easy pickings of a good wedding reception?
- It seems that these sentiments aren't echoed by all of Australia's red-blooded men.
- Example sentences
- Despite its reputation for red-bloodedness it is the more obedient car.
- Vehemence is present in our anti-Americanism but little red-bloodedness.