- 1Built with red bricks.More example sentences
- Instead they decided my dining room, with its red-brick fireplace and bay window, and my foyer had more character.
- The red-brick complex in Pottsville, Pa., built just two years after the original factory burned down, is an aging labyrinth.
- It's a small, nondescript, red-brick building on a short street downtown, but the stone crest above the door tells most of the story.
- 1.1(Of a British university) founded in the late 19th or early 20th century and with buildings of brick, as distinct from the older universities built of stone.More example sentences
- Colin was into things like the Royal Court Theatre and red-brick universities.
More definitions of red-brickDefinition of red-brick in:
- The US English dictionary