- A brown colour tinged with red: loosely woven curtains of a homey red-brown [as modifier]: a woman with a shock of red-brown hair stood next to meMore example sentences
- He frequently made curry for himself: dark red-brown and yellow-green curries with so much spice and heat that they ate through the glaze on our regular dishes.
- In the left panel, a red-brown ravine in the foreground, and purple mountains rising in the background against a bright pink sky, suggest the rugged terrain of the American West.
- Melanin, which provides a range of colors from gray to black, buff to red-brown and brown, provides camouflage for many birds and display colors for others.
More definitions of red-brownDefinition of red-brown in:
- The US English dictionary