- A small, old, relatively cool star.More example sentences
- Despite the fact that red dwarfs are relatively cool, the small orbit means that temperatures on this world are extra toasty - several hundred degrees Celsius.
- This list is being added to as astronomers discover new red dwarfs and other small stars - which are still many times bigger than Jupiter and may possess planets.
- The newfound planet's host star is a red dwarf with about one-fifth the mass of our sun.
More definitions of red dwarfDefinition of red dwarf in:
- The US English dictionary