- Having a red face, especially as a result of embarrassment or shame: Steve was left red-faced when a fan tried to rip his trousers offMore example sentences
- That was Thomas, I realised, looking over the plump, red-faced infant spread out uncomfortably all over my chair.
- As many as 4,000 of the 100,000 calls made each year are from red-faced motorists who left the keys in their cars.
- Each time he'd forget the sequence and need to be reminded; each time it left him red-faced and tired.
More definitions of red-facedDefinition of red-faced in:
- The US English dictionary