- another term for redworm ( sense 1).More example sentences
- Many recommend nonfussy, heavy-feeding, easily multiplying red wigglers for bin life.
- Dickerson also recommends starting a worm farm under the rabbit cages, using red wigglers from bait stores.
- Born in Texas, Sally Gwylan now lives west of Albuquerque, New Mexico, in a handbuilt, off-the-grid house with two cats, a dog, and a mess of red wigglers.
More definitions of red wigglerDefinition of red wiggler in:
- The US English dictionary