1A person who redeems someone or something.
- The nation needs men like him, the nation needs to move forward and redeemers who have its interest at heart must step forward even against their party interests in the House.
- They have also held out the invitation to their readers among the political and intellectual elites to join them in becoming their nation's redeemers.
- The concept of a redeemer, a liberator, or a deliverer is much closer to the state of mind that is prevalent today than is the innocuous and ambiguous term information.
1.1 (often the Redeemer) Christ.
- There is only one Shepherd who is the truth, Jesus Christ the Creator, Redeemer, Saviour, Lord and Judge.
- The only way to be saved is to believe in the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Creator / Redeemer, who died and rose again to pay the penalty for mankind's sin.
- He is the unique Creator, Redeemer, Life-giver and life-taker.
Words that rhyme with redeemerbeamer, blasphemer, Colima, creamer, dreamer, emphysema, femur, Iwo Jima, Kagoshima, lemur, Lima, oedema (US edema), ottava rima, Pima, reamer, schema, schemer, screamer, seamer, Selima, steamer, streamer, terza rima, Tsushima
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re|deem¦er
Definition of redeemer in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.