- The yield of a stock calculated as a percentage of the redemption price with an adjustment made for any capital gain or loss which that price represents relative to the current price.More example sentences
- The preference shares had a gross redemption yield of 9 per cent and a life of seven years.
- That compares to the redemption yield on a gilt maturing at around the same time of about 5.17%.
- So, the gross redemption yield for a 30-year gilt is 4.74%.
More definitions of redemption yieldDefinition of redemption yield in:
- The US English dictionary