- 1A person with reddish hair.More example sentences
- Among those most at risk are people with light skin, hair and eyes, a combination frequent in redheads.
- Brunettes, blondes and redheads adorned the covers in equal proportion, but all had long and luxurious tresses.
- She was still smiling as she waited for the redhead and the brunette to leave.
- 2A North American diving duck with a reddish-brown head, related to and resembling the pochard.
More example sentences
- Aythya americana, family Anatidae
- Cattail-thronged marshes here host canvasbacks, redheads, and swans, along with buffleheads, common golden-eyes, teals, and even some bald and golden eagles.
- Canvasback, redhead, lesser scaup and ruddy are a few of the diver ducks.
More definitions of redheadDefinition of redhead in:
- The US English dictionary