Definition of rediscover in English:
Discover (something forgotten or ignored) again: he was trying to rediscover his Gaelic roots
More example sentences
- These Russian painters were discovering and rediscovering the look of their country.
- In doing so I've made some wonderful new friends, discovered new comrades and rediscovered old ones.
- In the past two seasons an extra 10,000 Scottish fans have discovered or rediscovered the game.
rediscovery noun (plural rediscoveries)
- Example sentences
- As the rediscovery of Croatia has gathered steam, the European press has dabbled in some selective rebranding.
- The implications of this rediscovery are complex.
- Perhaps the most astonishing experience with grandchildren is the rediscovery of just how intelligent very small children can be.
Definition of rediscover in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia