verb (past redrew; past participle redrawn)[with object]
- Draw or draw up again or differently: the rota was redrawnMore example sentences
- Battles drew and redrew the political map of the continent over the last two millennia.
- A reclining woman seems to turn her body as he draws and redraws her folded legs.
- Drawing and redrawing a line through the ashes, the stiletto operates in short bursts of activity after remaining still for long periods of time.
More definitions of redrawDefinition of redraw in:
- The US English dictionary