- A keyboard instrument similar to a harmonium, in which air is drawn upwards past metal reeds.More example sentences
- The accordion was the result of the era of experimentation with the free reed (introduced to Europe from China in the late 18th century) that also produced the reed organ and the harmonica.
- Waller's lifelong interest in the organ, the notes say, started, when, accompanying his preacher father on Harlem street corners, he played the harmonium, a small reed organ.
- One five-part sinfonia is for strings; a seven-part sinfonia is for unspecified instruments; and one for eight parts is for cornetto, trombones and reed organ in keeping with its introduction to the Inferno.
More definitions of reed organDefinition of reed organ in:
- The US English dictionary