- An electrode having an accurately maintained potential, used as a reference for measurement by other electrodes.More example sentences
- An magnetic flow meter is provided which includes a reference electrode configured to electrically couple process fluid flowing within a flowtube of the flow meter.
- The method generally includes drawing refill electrolyte from a refill bottle and pumping the refill electrolyte to the reference electrode.
- The limited extracellular space in the shallow microchannel restricted ionic current flow in the solution between the stimulus electrodes and the reference electrode, ensuring sufficient current flow through the myocyte.
More definitions of reference electrodeDefinition of reference electrode in:
- The US English dictionary