- The measure of the proportion of light or other radiation striking a surface which is reflected off it.More example sentences
- Instead it measured the diffuse reflectance, which is relatively independent of the angles of illumination and measurement.
- The peculiar reflectance of infrared radiation by plants forms the main source of remotely sensed information about the biosphere on land.
- So, given the measured reflectance and the predicted reflectance, one can calculate the contrasts of the collected species in the water.
More definitions of reflectanceDefinition of reflectance in:
- The US English dictionary