- archaic spelling of reflection.More example sentences
- In 1618, Galileo explained some visible comets in a fiery work as reflexions of light, so that nobody believed the Jesuit astronomer Grassi, who realised that the comets were flying bodies.
- In his ‘Concluding reflexions,’ Bateson made no bones about his belief that the ‘existence of Discontinuity in Variation is therefore proof that the accepted hypothesis is inadequate.’
- By widening the field to include all forms of film experimentation, by tracing a historical line from Marey to today, this book proposes new reflexions.
More definitions of reflexionDefinition of reflexion in:
- The US English dictionary