Definition of reframe in English:
1Place (a picture or photograph) in a new frame.
- Here, I've created a display you can make for your shop that can motivate your customer to reframe family pictures that already decorate their office or home.
- I want to reframe this lithograph and put it on display.
- ‘Because reframing the portraits is a preventative measure, without the grant the project might have been put on hold,’ Paisley said.
2Frame or express (words or a concept or plan) differently: I reframed my question
More example sentences
- More than merely instilling a positive attitude, cognitive-behavioral therapy teaches patients to reframe their expectations about what will happen if they exert themselves.
- Intellectually, I've also reframed my strategy.
- It reframes the notion of risk by discussing the socio-economic, philosophical and metaphysical risks associated with GMOs.
Definition of reframe in:
- US English dictionary