Tending to or characterized by regeneration: natural regenerative processes
More example sentences
- It's a huge step forward for us and opens the possibility of systematic molecular studies to find the genetic cause of regenerative processes in animals.
- Clinical studies show a continuing regenerative process producing sustainable improvements for up to a year following treatment.
- The more they emulated regenerative processes they saw in nature, the longer time they allowed for restoration.
- Example sentences
- Laser pulses of 100 fs full-width at half-maximum at 790 nm, 800 mW power, and 1 kHz repetition rate were generated from a regeneratively amplified Ti-S system (Clark-MXR, Dexter, MI).
- The excitation source used was an argon-ion laser-pumped, regeneratively amplified Ti-sapphire laser (REGA 9000, Coherent Inc., Santa Clara, CA) operating at 250 kHz repetition rate.
- The team's setup included a 20 - Hz regeneratively amplified Ti: Sapphire laser with a center wavelength of 800 nm and a pulse duration of 120 fs connected to a microscope's optical port.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re|gen¦era|tive
Definition of regenerative in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.