- Gild (something) again: he regilded picture framesMore example sentences
- He also employed Galle to regild the mounts with matt gilding.
- The weather vane on top of BR's Eastern Region headquarters had been regilded by York Civic Trust and so the representation of a North Eastern Region Class S 4-6 - 0 steam locomotive once more shone out above the city.
- This monument, with its statue of Strauss conducting with the bow of his violin while ethereal figures waltz about him has recently been regilded and restored as have so many of the buildings in Austria's capital.
More definitions of regildDefinition of regild in:
- The US English dictionary