- 1A prescribed course of medical treatment, diet, or exercise for the promotion or restoration of health: a regimen of one or two injections per dayMore example sentences
- The mainstay of initial treatment is a structured regimen of physical therapy.
- To date, long-term medical therapies and regimens have not been effective in treating morbid obesity.
- This includes dieting, exercise regimens, psychotherapy, or prescription medications.
late Middle English (denoting the action of governing): from Latin, from regere 'to rule'.
More definitions of regimenDefinition of regimen in:
- The US English dictionary