- 1.1British short for State Registered Nurse.More example sentences
- A wider perspective is needed to achieve clarity of roles and a better balance of registered nurses, physicians, other health professionals, and support workers.
- The surgical intensive care unit at Haukeland Hospital, a university hospital with 1100 beds, has 10 beds and a staff of seven consultant anaesthetists, five residents, and approximately 60 registered nurses.
- In 1998, 62% of registered nurses worked in hospitals, down from 67% in 1993.
More definitions of registered nurseDefinition of registered nurse in:
- The US English dictionary