(North American registered mail)
- A postal procedure with special precautions for safety and for compensation in case of loss.More example sentences
- In cases where parcels or registered mail were returned to post offices, he said that up to now a free service had been provided by completing the paperwork for people calling to the office to collect that post.
- She won't go to the post office for registered mail.
- The postman is forced to meet the addressee only when registered posts or money orders are delivered.
More definitions of registered postDefinition of registered post in:
- The US English dictionary