- Glaze (a window) again: the main west window has been completely restored and reglazedMore example sentences
- In the 20th century, the windows were also reglazed with multicolored glass after the Victorian windows were blown out by a World War II bomb and a second side altar installed.
- The only changes to the 1932 garage facade and its 1941 rear addition were to reglaze the windows with double panes and to install a new fiberglass rolling door.
- Today Chris Hodgson head of operations for North Bradford Community Housing Trust said: ‘It was explained to Miss Robinson that the windows would be reglazed and the door fitted on the day she moved in.’
More definitions of reglazeDefinition of reglaze in:
- The US English dictionary