noun (plural regos)Australian /NZ • informal
- 1A motor-vehicle registration: no rego, one headlamp, baldy tyresMore example sentences
- Anything less we should not accept before re-commencing payments demanded by the state, such as regos, business license fees and so forth.
- ‘I'll do all the rego and stuff, pick it up at lunchtime.’
- ‘Business permits are obtained for a particular vehicle so the rego must match the numbers on the permit,’ she said.
- 2 [mass noun] The action of registering, especially for an activity; registration: footy rego dayMore example sentences
- Comp. details and contact details are all available and on-line rego will be available soon.
- In order to process your rego, the forum will send a confirmation email to the address you provided.