- Able to be regulated: hot-water pipes whose temperature is regulable at willMore example sentences
- Just as offer and acceptance are communications incidental to the regulable transaction called a contract, the professional's speech is incidental to the conduct of the profession.
- But if genetic engineering makes reproduction sufficiently unnatural as to become regulable then why don't all the technologies used to keep premature babies alive have the same effect?
- The government could take steps to transform the architecture of the Internet to make it more regulable, thereby increasing national security.
More definitions of regulableDefinition of regulable in:
- The US English dictionary