noun (plural regularities)[mass noun]
- The state or quality of being regular: he came to see her with increasing regularity [count noun]: the patterns and regularities of social lifeMore example sentences
- In addition, various combinations of pearl necklaces come in and out of fashion with regularity.
- It should follow that February will have a level of regularity to its rainfall pattern.
- I haven't watched series television with any kind of regularity since… I don't remember when.
More definitions of regularityDefinition of regularity in:
- The US English dictionary