- Serving or intended to regulate something: the existing legal and regulatory framework regulatory enzymesMore example sentences
- First, regulatory and legislative bodies in any developing country will rarely change on their own.
- The government on its part is putting in place the regulatory frameworks for the gas industry.
- We cannot expect order to exist for a long time in a market without a regulatory framework.
More definitions of regulatoryDefinition of regulatory in:
- The US English dictionary