Definition of reincorporate in English:
Make (something) a part of something else once more: a campaign to reincorporate the visual arts into religious devotion
More example sentences
- Once you start to reincorporate the food back into your diet you will be able to tell if your body is responding negatively.
- The Red Army retook the Baltics in 1944, and reincorporated them into the Soviet Union.
- He then ploughs down the clover and other crop residues, reincorporating them back into the soil.
- Example sentences
- The union has filed a brief supporting an August 2002 shareholders class-action suit against the company; the suit is seeking an injunction to stop reincorporation and damages for breach of ‘loyalty, care and candor.’
- The reincorporation of the South into mainstream American culture is making us a bit more Southern.
- The reincorporation puts us in an even better position to do what we do best - deliver quality news and entertainment to millions of people around the world every day of the year.
Definition of reincorporate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan