Make (something) a part of something else once more: a campaign to reincorporate the visual arts into religious devotion
More example sentences
- Once you start to reincorporate the food back into your diet you will be able to tell if your body is responding negatively.
- The Red Army retook the Baltics in 1944, and reincorporated them into the Soviet Union.
- He then ploughs down the clover and other crop residues, reincorporating them back into the soil.
- Example sentences
- The union has filed a brief supporting an August 2002 shareholders class-action suit against the company; the suit is seeking an injunction to stop reincorporation and damages for breach of ‘loyalty, care and candor.’
- The reincorporation of the South into mainstream American culture is making us a bit more Southern.
- The reincorporation puts us in an even better position to do what we do best - deliver quality news and entertainment to millions of people around the world every day of the year.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: re|incor¦por|ate
Definition of reincorporate in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.