- Revitalize or modernize the industry of (a country or area).More example sentences
- ‘If we wish to return to renewable energy, we will have to reindustrialise the landscape’.
- If the site is reindustrialized, the task force hopes it will be a non-polluting industry.
- More example sentences
- The Soviet blockade of Berlin was triggered by Allied currency reforms opposed by Josef Stalin as a step toward unification and reindustrialization of the American, British, and French occupation zones of Germany.
- His work is a surprising combination of science and art, the mundane and the dramatic, perhaps reflecting the reindustrialization following the war and the infiltration of technology into everyday life.
- In Brockville, Canada, an element of reindustrialization of the the company's operations was achieved through the management's buyout of part of the product range produced there.