Definition of reinsert in English:
Place (something) back into its previous position: she reinserted the card into its place in her file
More example sentences
- I assumed the problem was a bad card, particularly after I reinserted my old video card and it was fine.
- Then something like a receipt or a statement came out of the machine and she took ages reading it before reinserting her card and doing the same again.
- One scene Jason repeatedly mentioned was that when abdominal fluid was being taken from his mother-in-law, the needle fell out of her abdomen onto the bed, and the doctor just reinserted it without taking any disinfection measures.
- Example sentences
- The first days of incarceration should be the first days of rehabilitation and social reinsertion, but the system doesn't have enough money to take such serious measures.
- Subsequent reinsertions may be accomplished the same way or by following procedure for insertion of nasogastric tubes.
- Of course, tools for removal and reinsertion of jewelry will be necessary.
Definition of reinsert in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan