- Give new energy or strength to: we are fully committed to reinvigorating the economy of the areaMore example sentences
- The leader's primary task is therefore to maintain these three crucial elements of statecraft, and periodically to renew, refresh and reinvigorate them.
- Tureck plays with verve, bringing up the curtain on the second half of the set and reinvigorating our energy for the rest of the play.
- Several more countries now had research councils, and others had strengthened or reinvigorated theirs, but global coordination was still lacking.
- More example sentences
- I'll do it again if I'm in need of reinvigoration.
- One friend puts a lot of his reinvigoration down to simply knowing that he will never have to fight another general election again.
- After the meeting, the delegates voiced satisfaction over the reinvigoration of political dialogue between the two countries.
More definitions of reinvigorateDefinition of reinvigorate in:
- The US English dictionary