Definition of reinvigorate in English:
Give new energy or strength to: we are fully committed to reinvigorating the economy of the area
More example sentences
- The leader's primary task is therefore to maintain these three crucial elements of statecraft, and periodically to renew, refresh and reinvigorate them.
- Tureck plays with verve, bringing up the curtain on the second half of the set and reinvigorating our energy for the rest of the play.
- Several more countries now had research councils, and others had strengthened or reinvigorated theirs, but global coordination was still lacking.
- Example sentences
- I'll do it again if I'm in need of reinvigoration.
- One friend puts a lot of his reinvigoration down to simply knowing that he will never have to fight another general election again.
- After the meeting, the delegates voiced satisfaction over the reinvigoration of political dialogue between the two countries.
Definition of reinvigorate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan