- A formal notice sent by an editor or publisher to an author with a rejected manuscript or typescript.More example sentences
- At some stage, and possibly at many different stages, decisions have to be made on whether to continue to consider a book for publication, or to send it back to its author with a rejection slip.
- She tore up the rejection slip, and she put it in her dog's bowl.
- It sounds corny, but I would rather receive a rejection slip than write one.
More definitions of rejection slipDefinition of rejection slip in:
- The US English dictionary