- US term for rejig ( sense 1 of the verb).More example sentences
- I mentioned some pie-in-the-sky future plan for the basement that involved ripping out this and repositioning that and rejiggering this and that, so I could install a large TV.
- You start to see now why the the company put so much time in rejiggering the budget numbers to make them seem like the administration wasn't dipping into Social Security funds.
- Excessive energy has also been spent in rejiggering the editorial pages - another aspect of the paper that seems to have little to do with its future.
More definitions of rejiggerDefinition of rejigger in:
- The US English dictionary