- A person who tells a story; a narrator.More example sentences
- First, they were creators of predictions and theories, summarizers of results, and relaters of predictions, theories, and results in the small-group context.
- So the relater of the story tells me; but I doubt his geographical statement.
- The original relater of the story on which this play is formed, was Luigi da Porto, a gentleman of Vicenza, who died in 1529.
More definitions of relaterDefinition of relater in:
- The US English dictionary