Definition of relational in English:
Concerning the way in which two or more people or things are connected: there was no relational link between the killer and his victim
More example sentences
- Nominal concepts are relatively autonomous, whereas relational concepts display a high degree of conceptual dependence.
- These limitations to the concept of relational exchange are considered below.
- On the whole, locally upheld cultural ideals support a notion of the relational or connective self.
- Example sentences
- Children who are highly relationally aggressive feel lonely and depressed and tend to feel badly about themselves and their social situations.
- In addition, enactments-which are inherently relationally focused-may be viewed as a defining clinical operation that is unique and essential to relational therapies.
- Conversely, men who do not desire to be fathers but biologically father a child anyway are less likely to be involved financially, temporally, or relationally, especially across time.
Definition of relational in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan