verb (past and past participle relearned or chiefly British relearnt)[with object]
- Learn (something) again: I’ve been relearning my Latin and GreekMore example sentences
- Thus there is an opportunity to learn or relearn a number of words each day.
- In many cases, individuals within the strike group must relearn lessons their predecessors learned in the previous deployment cycle.
- Regrettably, it appears that India will have to relearn a lesson that it should already have learned extraordinarily well by now: you cannot negotiate with terror on your knees.
More definitions of relearnDefinition of relearn in:
- The US English dictionary