- Make a new master of (a recording), typically in order to improve the sound quality: all the tracks have been remastered from the original tapesMore example sentences
- At first, Rhino issued novelty recordings, but over time it began licensing and remastering recordings from other labels.
- The label has used the most modern 96kHz, 24-bit technology to remaster recordings that usually sounded pretty good in the first place, and the results are impressive.
- Where necessary, tracks have been deftly remastered and genuinely sound fresher.
More definitions of remasterDefinition of remaster in:
- The US English dictionary