- A second match or game between two sports teams or players.More example sentences
- The first playoff game saw a rematch of their last round-robin game against the Brokenhead team from Red Deer.
- On paper, the four contests, all of them rematches of regular-season games, certainly seem like they'll be worth the price of admission.
- The championship game was a rematch of last year's final, as it pitted the two top seeds against each other.
More definitions of rematchDefinition of rematch in:
- The US English dictionary