Definition of remeasure in English:
Measure again: the builder’s surveyor will normally remeasure the work
More example sentences
- This time was widely disputed even though the Turf Club declared that it was satisfied with the accuracy of the timing mechanism and the distance was found to be correct when the course was remeasured two days after the race.
- Once I was confident I had the right location (by measuring and remeasuring about 50 million times) I drilled a hole using a 1/4 inch drill bit.
- We censused marked fish at approximately weekly intervals until we terminated the sampling between 26 and 31 July 1997 by collecting and remeasuring all marked fish.
- Example sentences
- The reliability coefficient may be interpreted as a correlation coefficient between this measurement and a hypothetical remeasurement taken under similar conditions.
- The relationship between Hintze's original numbers and the 1965 remeasurements (also in feet) are given by Hintze.
- Studies based upon the continued remeasurement of a single site through time have shown results similar to those of our study.
Definition of remeasure in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan