- 1A chronicler.More example sentences
- If true, then here is an intellectual discipline coming live from the ancient remembrancers - Greek, Celtic, Viking, whatever.
- Bards endured an arduous and long apprenticeship in the strict metres of Welsh poetry; their function, as with most pre-literate or partly-literate societies, was to be its remembrancers, its legitimisers and its moralists.
- Although this was done, duplicates remained with the king's remembrancer.
More definitions of remembrancerDefinition of remembrancer in:
- The US English dictionary