- Indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events: they reminisced about their summers abroadMore example sentences
- Violet, an elderly resident in a care home, discusses the present and reminisces about the past, but ends up recalling events she'd rather have forgotten.
- Kids that weren't even born seem to have acquired memories of that day from their parents when they reminisce about the event.
- Alex donned the simple silver ring on her fourth finger, and she glanced at it now, the hint of a smile lingering on her face as she reminisced on the past memories.
- More example sentences
- And now, to coincide with the band's first tour in over ten years, The Pixies release a Best Of album that beckons elfishly to be listened to by reminiscers of indie-rock's inspired heyday.
- Greeting to all you Montreal musicians and nostalgic reminiscers of pop music's golden ages from wherever you are.
- This book is truly a gift to the reminiscers of the future.
early 19th century: back-formation from reminiscence.