- A person who carries out structural alterations to an existing building, such as adding a new bathroom.More example sentences
- For bathroom remodelers in search of the perfect faucet, surfing the Web is becoming a popular alternative to driving from store to store.
- It reminded me of the day when the remodelers presented their final plan for a proposed addition to the old house.
- While most states license electrical and plumbing contractors, only 36 states have some type of licensing and registration statutes affecting contractors, remodelers, and/or specialty contractors.
More definitions of remodelerDefinition of remodeler in:
- The US English dictionary