- A feature on a motor vehicle enabling doors to be locked and unlocked by remote control: remote locking comes as standardMore example sentences
- She found she could not use the remote locking, as the car knew its bonnet was not properly closed and would start beeping as soon as she walked away.
- The 1.6 comes with electric windows, a radio/CD player, electric heated mirrors, alarm immobiliser and remote locking.
- Options such as ABS brakes and remote locking will cost you extra.
More definitions of remote lockingDefinition of remote locking in:
- The US English dictionary