- Relating to the kidneys: renal failureMore example sentences
- We also excluded women with a history of kidney or bladder stones, renal failure, or hypercalcaemia.
- The number of people who develop end stage renal failure and require renal replacement therapy is ever increasing.
- There were also reductions in myocardial infarction and renal failure.
mid 17th century: from French rénal, from late Latin renalis, from Latin renes 'kidneys'.
More definitions of renalDefinition of renal in:
- The US English dictionary