- A group of networked computers devoted to rendering images, used typically in the production of computer-animated films: power costs for a render farm can run to millions of dollars a yearMore example sentences
- Today, companies operate render farms that can be rented by the minute.
- 200 shots still haven't been fully rendered by the render farm so you'd move from real shot to blue screen shot back to real shot.
- He has built a powerful render farm for rendering 3D Models.
More definitions of render farmDefinition of render farm in:
- The US English dictionary