- Energy from a source that is not depleted when used, such as wind or solar power: the environmental benefits of renewable energyMore example sentences
- The town is also installing a wind turbine this month next to the sewer plant as another element in its renewable-energy initiatives.
- By its very nature, the renewable-energy industry is one of the most innovative around.
- If you hang around the renewable-energy business for long, you'll hear a lot of tall tales.
More definitions of renewable energyDefinition of renewable energy in:
- The US English dictionary