- 1.1 another term for yuan.More example sentences
- It has also gained just 6.7 per cent relative to the pegged currencies of our trading partners: the Malaysian ringgit, the Hong Kong dollar and the Chinese renminbi.
- As a result, when you cash out, you'll receive dollars - not renminbi.
- Greater productivity would put pressure on the yuan, or renminbi to rise, but more trade liberalization and capital liberalization could put pressure on the currency.
from Chinese rénmínbì, from rénmín 'people' + bì 'currency'.
More definitions of renminbiDefinition of renminbi in:
- The US English dictionary