Definition of reoccur in English:
verb (reoccurs, reoccurring, reoccurred)[no object]
Occur again or repeatedly: ulcers tend to reoccur after treatment has stopped
More example sentences
- If people have radiotherapy or surgery, they can't have the same treatment if the cancer reoccurs.
- The really annoying thing is that this ludicrous situation has been occurring and reoccurring now for a number of years.
- Outpatients need to be watched like a hawk, because once you stop treatment, it can reoccur.
- Example sentences
- It will only ensure regular reoccurrences as the cost of living increases.
- The non-statutory inquiry will examine if other staff at the hospital noticed this and to recommend a system to prevent future reoccurrences.
- Does it usually mean that once someone has melanoma skin cancer, they're going to get reoccurrences in other places?
Definition of reoccur in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan