Definition of reorganize in English:
Change the way in which (something) is organized: we have to reorganize the entire workload [no object]: the company reorganized into fewer key areas
More example sentences
- In the Ministry of Finance we have implemented a document management system and reorganized the central archive.
- Lee recognized the inherent weakness of this system and began to reorganize the artillery arm.
- I admit to trying one or two of those approaches, but nothing worked for me until I discovered the miraculous effect of organizing and reorganizing my work space.
- reorganizer noun
- Example sentences
- Twenty-four hours later, Rumsfeld surveyed the fate decreed by other reorganisers for his bureaucrats.
- As reorganiser of the papal archives and refurbisher of inscriptions on martyrs' tombs, Damasus earned the undying gratitude of historians.
- He calls Gores Technology a shrewd buyer and an able reorganizer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.