- Pack (a suitcase or bag) again.More example sentences
- Sheryl moved through the house, packing and repacking the bag she was getting ready for her daughter and granddaughter.
- In record time we had changed and were repacking our bags having to leave behind all except the bare essentials.
- She repacked her bag so that her jacket was on top of the book; then she swung the backpack onto her shoulders as she went forth to join the Shrewsburys.
More definitions of repackDefinition of repack in:
- The US English dictionary