Renumber the pages of (a book, magazine, or other printed item).
More example sentences
- Unfortunately the book was repaginated without the index being redone.
- At the top of some books in the collection, it mentions that the book was repaginated.
- More example sentences
- Let's put headings on every page so that rows have to be deleted on repagination.
- Due to the cancellation of claims 8 and 9, repagination resulted in the cancellation of page 23.
- It might be this repagination that is causing the shift of the table.
Definition of repaginate in:
- The US English dictionary